Saturday, December 17, 2011

Things not to forget

OK, so as soon as I've finished my current project-that-will-not-die, there are a few things I've been meaning to pay more attention to. Here is something like a list, roughly in order of age.
  • Paraphrasing tools. This is something I came up with a couple of years ago that would be a lot easier now that I've spent some time thinking harder about NLP.
  • HVPT word pair trainer.
  • Depatenting, still, I guess.
  • Despammed rebirth, possibly based on CRM114.
  • Practical PHP exercises as kata.
  • Run back through the big translation project management tasks from last spring in light of Windows automation.
  • Code structure examination of OpenLogos, finally.
  • In general, continue automation of my translation workflow.
  • The Heritage Health Prize. Even doing halfway decently on it would be good advertising.
That ought to keep me out of trouble for a while. Now I can close some windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment