Monday, October 19, 2015

Machine learning courses again

I may live to regret this (like I did in 2012), but I'm taking another stab at the MOOG machine learning courses. Well, the Stanford one at Coursera, anyway, but maybe I'll take another run at the Caltech one as well, after I'm done.

Some links, to keep them in a convenient place. Some are useful for actually doing the classes, some for understanding the math, and some ideas for what to do after the course, in no particular order.
So. Machine learning.

Update 2016-01-09: Unsurprisingly, I didn't have time for the Coursera run. Did break my word count record for 2015, though.

1 comment:

  1. Join now for the intense Machine Learning Training in Hyderabad program at AI Patasala to become an early leader in this trending platform.
    Machine Learning Training Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete