Some links, to keep them in a convenient place. Some are useful for actually doing the classes, some for understanding the math, and some ideas for what to do after the course, in no particular order.
- Main Coursera page for the course
- A decent presentation of the math behind least squares
- Partial derivative in gradient descent
- Coursera Wiki
- Deep Learning Tutorial at Stanford [hnn]
- Caltech's Learning from data course
Update 2016-01-09: Unsurprisingly, I didn't have time for the Coursera run. Did break my word count record for 2015, though.