Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Transaction patterns

From February on "Web app design":
Oh, wait: a mother lode of so-called "transaction patterns" used in a toolkit for building database administration sites. It is incredibly detailed. These transaction patterns, by the way, constitute a language for user-level interaction with Websites that is not restricted to the Web domain - they'll work just fine in the Wx context as well. So they should definitely be analyzed, but they can't just be relegated to WWW::Publisher. I'm not really sure where they should go. Probably a new domain. Database::Declarative? I just don't know!
It took me a few minutes to find this post just now, as I hadn't really marked it very effectively. Now I'm doing so. The concept of the transaction pattern is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment