Friday, September 27, 2013

Excellent happy synthetic eyesight

So back in April (yeah, I'm still chewing through April's bookmarks, can you believe that?) I bookmarked Qbix, a new social platform attempt that ... doesn't seem to have done a lot since April. And I was going to mark it as a kind of interesting point, but got distracted by a comment spam on their blog.

Excellent happy synthetic eyesight with regard to details and can anticipate problems just before
they happen.
That's kind of poetic, and Googling it turns up a lot of similar variations. This kind of thing always draws me in, because there's a template at work here that could easily be reverse-engineered, allowing us to classify the link spam and identify specific actors.

I just love that kind of plan. I really ought to do something with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment